Mis-Sold Your Pension? Get Compensation with Pension Justice
Don’t worry if you’ve been fooledby your advisor when you switched to a high-risk pension plan. There has been a rapid increase in such cases all over the United Kingdom which involves Pension Mis Selling. But just because you were deceived by your advisor, it doesn’t mean you don’t do anything about it. Pension Justice can help resolve the issues and obtain a valid refund for your mis-sold pension.
At the firm, you will find a wealth of experience thatis willing to help their clients make various claims related to the pension. They have represented various claim types and helped individuals and families to face a range of financial situations. When it comes to the Mis-sold pension cases, there is a variety of scenarios, which is why you need expert advice from them.
The experts can help you in this situation to
- Explore the details of your claim and provide legal advice to make sure you get your claim.
- Keep you informed at every step of the process.
- Handle the time consuming and complex paperwork so you can stay relaxed.
The firm has dedicated themselves to serve their clients and help them protect their financial interests. You can contact them wherever you want and they will get back to you as soon as possible.
The companies that were involved in Pension Mis Selling cases are SFIA LTD, My IFA Friend, Precise Advice Partnership LLP, 1 Stop Financial Services, Hennessy Jones, Bank House Investment Mgt LTD, Blue Infinitas, and few others. The service has listed down these companies so that people can identify whether they qualify for the Mis-sold pension claim.
How You Can Know if You Have Been Mis-sold a Pension?
There are many people who are in the doubt whether they are eligible for a Mis-sold pensionclaim.Nevertheless, there are numerous kinds of Pension Mis Selling that have occurred in the past few years. This hasgiven rise to compensation claimsto a great extent, even in the case where the financial advisor or pension provider who sold pension to you is no more trading.
There are some things that can help you know whether you have been Mis-sold a pension, which includes:
- Have you transferred your pension into a self-invested personal pension plan, i.e. SIPP?
- Did you invest in non-standard assets, for instance, storage pods, carbon credits, overseas property, green oil, ethical forestry, car park deals, and more?
- Have you indulged in the pension scheme of the company, but was advised to pull out from a personal pension while the company gave better results?
- Have you ever, in a pressurized situation, pulled out your new pension without any chance to shop for better deals?
If any of the abovecases happened to you, then you’re eligible for a mis-sold pension compensation claim. All you have to do is contact Pension Justice!